Sunday, September 25, 2011

JINGLE ALL THE WAY!

for Info on a LOCAL CROP in MIAMI
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday
CLICK HERE for CCCC - Pop-Up Neighborhood

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope you all have had a fabulous Weekend! I have been preparing for The Cropping Out Breast Cancer Event. Mari, Momo & I spent the whole day on Saturday Prepping gift baskets, Goody Bags, & More for this event in which 100% of the Proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation!

Well Pink by Design fans my Christmas Steak Continues! I have been cranking out Christmas Cards like Crazy the latest Pink by Design Sets have me totally Gaga! I love them! Here is a card that I made using the Old Time Christmas Sentiment Set & Berry Merry Christmas Image Set.
I hope you have all enjoyed my card today! I am promising you all a VIDEO Next Posting Day!

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. HoHoHo! Super adorable!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable love that little reindeer!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the whimsical Reindeer & the jingle bell embellishing with real jingle bells.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable. Are these going to be your christmas cards this year? Can't wait to receive mine in the mail. LOL.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete