Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #50 - Sketch Challenge!

CLICK HERE for Info on a LOCAL CROP in MIAMI
CLICK HERE for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Now let's start things off with the WINNERS from Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY. The Winners were selected via Random.org.

The Lucky Winner of the Pink by Design - Mi Familia Stamp Set...

#18 - Ana Maria - Shorty Creations

The Winner of the the Pink by Design - Just a Note Stamp Set...

#25 - Linda Harris -
Les Toteable TuTu's and More

Ana Marian & Linda please send your mailing address to morethanfavors@gmail.com so I can ship out prize. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats to Ana Maria & Linda!

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This is Number $50!!! I can't believe it! This week Gloria and is going Solo but wait till you see her adorable CARD!!!!! This Week its a Sketch Challenge! Now get creating! This Sketch is from Card Maps! I can't wait to see your projects!! If you click on Gloria's name it will take you to her blog and you can see the recipe. Stop by and show her some love! I can't wait to see what you create!

Here is the Sketch:

Here is Gloria's Adorable Card!
Click here for more information on this project

This week on Wacky Wednesday the Blog candy will be...
A $10 Gift Certificate to The Pink by Design Store!
Pink By Design

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday September 13th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


P.S. For Pink by Design's Fan Flash Friday we are doing Birthday Themed Projects in celebration of Mr. Pink's Birthday! I hope to see you there!

Happy Crafting,

11 comments:

  1. Will definitely try this sketch. Did you know your Mister Linky is not showing up correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Thank You very much. My first stamp set from PBD. Super excited today now even though I am sicker than ? Granddaughter shared this weekend with Nana. lol Will be doing this sketch also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Winners. Kudos! Smooches...Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo Hoo!!! I'm super excited!!! Can't wait to get started on this weeks sketch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for the wonderful challenge again this week! I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this Challenge. I love your Wacky Wednesdays. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge, great card Gloria!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun sketch Paula!!! I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a fun one!!! I feeling better after crafting too!!!! Great cards everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the great ideas and the fun challenge. This is only my 2nd Sketch Challenge and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete