Friday, September 9, 2011

FAN FLASH FRIDAY!!!!



Hi Everyone!

Today is Pink by Design's Fan Flash Friday. But today is SPECIAL! Today is Mr. Pink's Birthday! Stop by the Pink by Design Facebook Page and be sure to wish him a Happy Birthday. If you haven't joined us for Fan Flash Friday here is how it works. You go to the Pink by Design Facebok Page. Once Sarah posts her Project Everyone else can post. So it's a FLASH MOB type event! Over the Weekend Sarah will annouce a Winner!

Here is a Card I made with the Just 4 Men set that was Desgined by Mr. Pink himself!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!!

Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

  1. Your card is perfect for a man, and the football is terrific looking!! Excellent job. What embossing folder is that? It just makes the football so real!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, I always have trouble with male cards. I just might have to get those stamps! Happy Birthday Mr. Pink love your projects and videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this, I now have to see if I have that embossing folder. I hope I do. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv it!!!how did you cut the football??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this card. I want one. Super cute. This is perfect for the Pittsburgh Steelers layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embossing on this card is just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete