Monday, April 11, 2011

CCCC #13 - Storybook & Wrap It Up

Hello Everyone,

Well today is Monday and Meriah & I have got a surprise for you. The votes came in and there was a tie so this week we are featuring 2 Cartridges. So the Cartridges are Storybook & Wrap It Up. Meriah worked with Storybook and I used Wrap it up. You can find the Mr.Linky, the winner from last week, and the Poll for next weeks cartridges over at my friend Meriah's Blog you can go to her blog by clicking HERE!

I went with a card this week & a treat bag:

I used the Pink by Design - Our Teachers Stamp Set for this Apple shaped card that was actually inspired by a card that my BBFF Meriah made a few weeks ago.

I used the Pink by Design - Our Fathers Stamp Set for this super simple treat bag.

The winner of Gloria's Birthday Blog Hop is....

#65 - Tricia!

Tricia said...

Love those colors! Beautiful! New follower....

Tricia email me your address and I will ship out your background stamp. Congrats!


Now Head on over to Meriah's Blog for full details by CLICKING HERE!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. These are both darling projects! Thanks for sharing.

    Congrats to Tricia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    I am going to have to scraplift that bitten apple card, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete