Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stamptastic Tuesday!!

Hi Everyone!

For the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge Please CLICK HERE!
For Wacky Wednesday CLICK HERE

It's Tuesday that means its time for Stamptastic Tuesday! This week Meriah from Two Scraptastic Gals and and I are showcasing the "Tags and Treats Set by Pink By Design!" This is a great set for that special baker or gift basket maker in your life. I love this set! Every Tuesday we will showcase a different set and this week you can find Tags and Treats at a Special Price by clicking HERE!

Here is a card I made using the Kate's Kitchen Cricut Imagine Cartridge and the Tags and Treats Stamp set.

Recipe for my Treat box:
Kate's Kitchen Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Recollection's Cardstock
Michael's Ribbon
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink

Now be sure to head on over to Meriah's Blog and see her amazing Project by clicking here!

Also be sure to head on over to Sarah's blog and see her awesome project!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Wacky Wednesday!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. I love your card! So cute. I'm going over to pink by design to check it out. TFS.

    Tami
    http:\\scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable. Love the cute little oven and the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too adorable I love your card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,my goodness that's cute!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute, card. TFS Bug Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! BTW, I have a Blog Award for you! :D You can get it from my blog at http://gilbyscrafster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete