Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #36 - Color Challenge

CLICK HERE for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Now let's start things off with the WINNER Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY winner was Random.org selected #33. The Lucky Winner of the BoBunny Mom Chipboard is...


Kate please send your mailing address to morethanfavors@gmail.com so I can ship out your Chipboard Album. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats Kate!

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This week Meriah is joined by Carri over at a DoubleClick Connections and wait till you see HOW AWESOME these projects are!!! This weeks Challenge is to make a project using the colors Red, Orange, Blue & Green! If you click on their names it will take you to their blogs and you can see the recipes and or instructions. Stop by their blogs and show them some love! I can't wait to see what you create! Check these out!

CLICK HERE for more information on this project


Let's get to know this Week's Guest Designer!
Hello, my name is Carri I have always loved to craft but started paper crafting in May 2009. I work during the day so I do most of my crafting at night. I have two little chicks that like to craft too!
CLICK HERE for more information on this project

This weeks Blog candy is:
Pink By Design

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday May 3rd (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting,

12 comments:

  1. love it cant wait to participate in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors for this challenge! Had fun as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful news! I've just sent you an email, Paula.
    What great cards, too! That's a tough challenge and both designers have done a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this challenge! I used some yellow too, hope that's ok. Both projects are so cute! Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula! The color challenges usually throw me for a loop... and this one was no exception! :(

    The inspiration projects are wonderful... great job DT!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great challenge. It had me thinking for a while but them it all felt into place. Thanks

    Veronica

    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this challenge. Even though I am only able to craft on the weekends right now, this is one thing I look forward to. I just love the projects everyone comes up with. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great challenge. I actually liked the color challenge. At first, I thought..yikes, pressure BUT it worked out ok. LOL! BTW, your projects are awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge. This was my second one ever! I am so excited to be participating.

    http://priscrafteeescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your creations! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also used blue and yellow when I colored my flowers, and as you can see the bacground paper uses a LOT of colors. Hope that's o.k.

    ReplyDelete