Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #34 - Giftbox Theme

CLICK HERE for the Celebrations of the Heart Blog Hop
CLICK HERE for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Now let's start things off with the WINNER Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY winner was Random.org selected #9. The Lucky Winner of the Echo Park Paper is...


Annie please send your mailing address to morethanfavors@gmail.com so I can ship out your Echo Park Paper. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats Annie!

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! Team #2 is back and wait till you see HOW AWESOME these projects are!!! Team #2 which consists of Meriah & Megan will be joined by this weeks Guest Designer Kacee! This weeks Challenge is to make Giftboxes! If you click on their names it will take you to their blogs and you can see the recipes and or instructions. Stop by their blogs and show them some love! I can't wait to see what you create! Check these out!

CLICK HERE for more information on this project


CLICK HERE for more information on this project

Let's get to know this Week's Guest Designer!
CLICK HERE for more information on this project


This weeks Blog candy is:
A PINK TOOL KIT!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIALS AT Scrapbooks & Stuff CLICK HERE to check it out!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday April 19th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting,

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't believe my luck :) Thanks for a great challenge (and another this week)! I love Echo Park paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula (and wonderful DT ladies),

    Thanks for the wonderful inspiration projects! I think they are all beautiful!

    I had a great time with this challenge... which is the most important thing. :)

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    http://cardsbycg.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-basket.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice projects posted:) What a fun challenge....
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun challenge... Look on my grass, I used the stickle's I got in the mail from you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inspiration! Just linked my project! I'd love to win this week's prize! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love, love playing along. I can't thank you enough. Everyone's projects are just terrific.

    ReplyDelete