Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stamptastic Tuesday!!!!

CLICK HERE for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

It's Tuesday that means its time for Stamptastic Tuesday! This week Meriah from Two Scraptastic Gals and and I are showcasing the "Pink By Design - Our Mothers Set" This is one of those must have sets!!! Every Tuesday we will showcase a different set and you will be able to get that set at a special price! This week you can get the Our Mothers Set for $13.99 by CLICKING HERE.

Here is a card I made using the Our Mothers Set.
Recipe for my Card:
Lemon Divine Twine
A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge
Bazzill Cardstock
My Mind's Eye - Dreamy 2 Pattern Cardstock
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
White Gel Pen
Green Button

Now be sure to head on over to Meriah's Blog and see her amazing Project by clicking here!

Also be sure to head on over to Sarah's blog and see her awesome project!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Wacky Wednesday!

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. I love this card and the saying on it is just perfect. Smooches... scrapperinthemaking[dot]blogspot[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur card is beautiful! I love the cut from A Child's Year. I might have to buy that cartridge.

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! What a great job!!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful love the stamp saying as well

    ReplyDelete