Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge

I was enabled... and I bet Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrap'n doesn't even know it... I had been wanting to buy a digi for quite a while and I asked all the questions... and within minutes I purchased! So Here they are! I really really enjoyed doing this! I think Betty at Simply Betty Stamps might be seeing a whole lot more of me... This was so much fun! I have entered these in The Burtonesque Doll Challenge







Recipe for the Card:
Fiskars - Girls Night Stamp Set
Martha Stewart Herringbone Ribbon
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Mona Lisa - Odorless Paint Thinner
Sakura White Gel Pen
DCWV - The Rockstar Mat Stack
Purple Texture Cardstock from Joann's
Stampology Amethst Ink Pad
Clear Embossing Powder

6 comments:

  1. Wow very cute, your cards are absolutely Amazing Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute great job with the coloring! I have been thinking of buying those digi's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great...the images remind me of a cartoon my kids watch on Nickelodeon. Nice job coloring!! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great..great job on the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygoodness!!! These came out great! :) I need to learn how to use the digi's! What program did you use to size them and print them?

    Thanks so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete