Friday, November 19, 2010

Design Team Friday #7

This week Sarah asked us to make a Birthday themed project. So I decided to make my boss a Birthday card. He loves Beer and I thought to myself... I should make a card with a Beer Mug on the front I went with a Shape card instead. Here it is:
Recipe:
Pink by Design - Tags & Treats
Smiley Cards - Gypsy Cartridge
Stampin' Up Summer Sun Cardstock
Recollections White Cardstock
Hemp Cord
Creative Imaginations Real Wood Paper
Wood Burning Tool
Martha Stewart Writing Marker
Snowflake Glitter

Dont forget to check out the other Design Team Projects!

Don't forget to check back at PinkCricut.com next friday for the second set of Designers :)
Pink by Design Stamps are available online at the Pink by Design Store at Pinkcricut.com or Oh My Crafts!
Sarah has got stamps for everything! Stop by and check it out!

9 comments:

  1. I didn't know that was on the cartridge, that is so cool...I love beer! LOL, Great card my friend TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had bought my Gypsy in time for the Smiley Cards download... I absolutely love this card. I think the shaped cards are the BEST!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a guy!! I love Smiley Cards!
    :-) TFS!

    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correct me if I'm wrong but all Gypsy users can download 6 carts including Smiley Cards for free until Dec 31st, right? I did it a couple weeks ago and I have had my Gypsy for about a year.
    Natalie
    http://timelesslegacydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula this card is perfect for a beer lover birthday I love how the cheer works too
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have I told you how much I love your card!!!!!!!!!! And well it helps that you are pretty awesome too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card ! Love it ! Now I'm your follower !


    Have a great Monday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete