Saturday, November 6, 2010

I got an AWARD!!!

I got an AWARD! I want to give a special Thanks to my new Bloggy Buddy Nicole! She awarded me the I've got Attitude Blog Award! She was so helpful yesterday when I was questioning the World of Digi's... I purchased downloaded a few Digi's and I got cracking. She says that it rocked! I was so happy because in my eyes Nicole really is the Digi Queen!
****In order to accept the award, I have to list three things that are different about me and that separate me from everyone else.

1. I am not afraid to say what I think... This is bad sometimes but to me "honesty is the best policy" I like to be honest and I expect everyone to be honest with me.

2. I am a Chicken - I don't like scary movies, I hate being in the dark & I am easily scared...

3. I love to try new things... If I see something new I want to try it. If after several tries I can't get it. I will let it go. But it takes a really long time for me to let it go LOL. The Digi thing was really new to me. But I wanted to know about it and Nicole was so nice to guide me in the right Direction!

I
have to nominate FIVE people (that I think have ATTITUDE) to get this award, and if they follow through with the "rules", they receive a $5 gift certificate from Digi's with Attitude!

Please display this badge proudly in your sidebar and link it to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Store Gift Certificate please read the guidelines HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Awe Shucks...Thanks my dear sweet friend Paula, I wish I could give this award back to you!

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Paula and all the ladies for their AWARDS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new award :D You totally Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Paula.

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award!! You choose some amazing ladies to pass the award to! :)

    ReplyDelete