Monday, November 29, 2010

ImagineNation Monday

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to ImagineNation Monday! I am so excited that Sarah over at Pink Cricut asked me to join her this week! I don't know if you know this but I have recently become totally obsessed with Ink Jet Shrinky Dinks! Here is a very casual pendant and Gift Box that I made using the Lori's Garden Cartridge!
Recipe for Necklace:
Lori's Garden Imagine Cartridge (charm)
Braided Cord

Recipe for Giftbox:
Lori's Garden Imagine Cartridge (Gift Box Lid)
DCWV Midnight Spell Cardstock Stack
Martha Stewart - Double Faced Satin Ribbon in Camelia Pink

Be sure to check out Sarah's Project as well!

13 comments:

  1. Wow this is so beautiful!!!! I love it:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Love the charm. Super cute. I returned the imagine because I knew it was not for me. But I see it can do so many nice things. Enjoy yours and I hope to see many more projects.
    Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty your awesome girl with this creative things you have been making love them all thanks for sharing your gift box/basket is going out in the mail today Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and fun!! Love how you boxed it up! TFS

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! can you make something like this without the imagine? If so can you please do a tutorial on how to make one. Thanks on any info.
    Minta

    mintab@gmail.com
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this!!! I will have to check these things out :) It's awesome that you can print on them too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love this!!! I have to get some. I agree with Minta

    Hugs,
    Liset

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladies I will come up with something PROMISE :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula that is adorable and you made it out with your imagine... it's really pretty..
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE This! Great Job!!! :) hmmm makes me think I might *want*one of these! lol I dunno....how much is the ink btw?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really beautiful and I love it with the gift box too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete