Thursday, November 4, 2010

Made by Momo's - Tuesday Challenge - Embossing Challenge

So this week I promised myself that I would join a challenge... and I chose to do Made by Momo's Tuesday Challenge. Her challenge this week is to use embossing of any kind... I chose to use the Cuttlebug :). I also used the Smiley Cards cartridge on my GYPSY! I think the ice cream cone might be my favorite cut on there!

Here is my card:
Recipe for the Card:
Recollections Cardstock
DCWV - Flower Shower Stack
DCWV - Summer Dream Cardstock Stack
Sakura White Gel Pen
The Essential Glue Pad
Purple Glitter
Purple Tulle
Smiley Cards Cricut Cartridge (Gypsy Exclusive)
D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Diamond Plate Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps - Birthday Cupcake
Brown Colorbox Ink

6 comments:

  1. What a yummy card!!! I love the touch of the purple tulle:) Good luck on the challenge!!! Paula, quick question where did you get the Sakura white gel pen. I can't seem to find them at Michael's or Joann's? Thank you
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete