Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wacky Wednesday #15 - Color Challenge!

This week for Wacky Wednesday I wanted to do a Color Challenge... The Colors are Brown, Green & Blue. Here is a layout that I made of Hansel's Cousin's Baby Shower. This was the funnest Baby Shower we have ever been too! Both Keez & Terra are very special to us and We really enjoyed sharing this day with them. You can make any project for this challenge as long as you use the colors. So let's get crafting.

Recipe for the Layout:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Plaid Cardstock - DCWV Scraps...
Ribbon - Michaels
Prima Flowers
Buttons

This Week's giveaway is....
A set of Inkadinkado Clear Stamps
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Monday November 15th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Love your layout and the colors=) I sooooooo need to scrapbook more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge! I agree with disneynut4life about the scrapbooking more. I've been doing the card thing, but need to start actually using my scrapbook supplies to scrapbook! Crazy thought I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this challenge! Perfect way to get our creative juices flowing! Thanks Paula :)

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So actually my first entry on Mr. Linky went to the wrong post -- OOPS! The second entry hits on my Lake Tahoe page. Sorry! :)

    Your layout reminds me of a lot of mine -- I love when the pics stand out. The give-away-stamps are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love brown and blue together so it wasn't to hard to add green. You did a great job on your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had such a hard time with this one!! I have no idea why but it sure was a challenge this time around!! :)

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what I ended up making is not all what I started out with lol. but I'm sure you will be so proud of me, you might need some tissue :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I went to link my project but your Mr. Linky was down :0) So here is my link to my project http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/2010/11/little-star-card-my-new-cool-tool-0.html

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yipee! I am #13 that has to be lucky.....right?

    ReplyDelete