Friday, November 5, 2010

Design Team Friday - Project #6

So this week for Design Team Friday Sarah asked us to make something fall related anything Fall Related! Well I really had to step outside the box for this one... I was really thinking what could i make that was fall related... I kept thinking Thanksgiving... And all that would pop into my head was food... I know Horrible right? So I came up with these Recipe Cards! Aren't they cute? Instead of labeling them with them with the name of the food i decided to go with sentiments... I am really happy with them.

So here is are my Recipe Cards:
Recipe for these Recipe Cards:
Pink by Design Stamp Sets
A Haunting We Will Go - Monster Mash, Sweet & Only Treats
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cheers & Eat, Drink & Be Merry
Jump & Jive - Word from the Bird
Recollections Kraft Cardstock
Post-it Craft Paper in Cosmic, Sunshine, Crimson, Sand, Cocoa & Jungle - I love this stuff!!! If you haven't checked this out head over to Joann's this stuff is AMAZING!!!
Staz-on Jet Black Ink
From my Kitchen Cricut Cartridge
Country Life Cricut Cartridge
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge
Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug Embossing Folders


Dont forget to check out the other Design Team Projects!
Don't forget to check back at PinkCricut.com next friday for the second set of Designers :)
Pink by Design Stamps are available online at the Pink by Design Store at Pinkcricut.com or Oh My Crafts! Sarah has got stamps for everything! Stop by and check it out!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my these are fantastic... I love what you did....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the emboss on the corn fantastic!!! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula - just saw these...adorable as usual. Very creative Fall project and great use for Post-it craft paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really cute, now if only I could cook :)

    ReplyDelete