Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The First Snow Fall!

Well as many of you know... I live in Miami so this snow fall wasn't mine. It was was Meriah's! I wanted to share with you this picture she sent me.


How awesome is she? I love my Meriah at Two Scraptastic Gals! Since I haven't posted a project since Friday I wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of my Birthday Blog Hop on Friday!! I am going to have some pretty awesome Sponsored Blog Candy! I can't wait to see all the Projects!!!

I will see you all on Friday and I want to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

  1. Brrr.... it's cold ! xoxo
    Have an early Happy B-day girl !

    Have a great Tuesday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We woke up to 30's this morning in the Chicago area - no snow though! Man it is cold!! Cannot wait for your hoppity hop hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to double check that one :D Snow in Miami? ;) Still no snow here! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's great. Happy Birthday!!I just became a follower via email.

    ReplyDelete