Monday, February 7, 2011

CCCC #5 - Country Life


Hello Everyone,

Well today is Monday and that means its time for another Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. Meriah and I saw alot of great projects for last weeks challenge using Nifty Fifties. I want to thank each and every single one of you for joining our challenge and voting as well. This week the polls showed that Country Life had won as This week's cartridge you can find the Mr.Linky, the winner from last week, and the Poll for next weeks cartridges over at my friend Meriah's Blog you can go to her blog by clicking HERE!

I went with 2 cards this week

Here are my Projects:

Head on over to Meriah's Blog for full details!

Happy Crafting,

12 comments:

  1. OMG! I love these cards. Very nice color combo!Great cart to use for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOve the Let's Hang Out card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I don't have that cartridge yet, didn't think I would find it useful...but these are just ADORABLE!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so wonderful and fun. Love them!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally bummed. Can't participate (don't have this cartridge). But very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute Paula ! they are just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Cards. Love the clothes hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog so I am giving you The Stylish Blog Award. To claim your award, simply post a picture of the Stylish Blog Award on your blog. You may pick up a copy of the picture from my blog - phollyphlox.blogspot.com

    Also, to claim your award, you must do the following:

    1) Thank the person who gave this award to you and link it back to their blog
    2) Share 8 things about yourself
    3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals that you have recently discovered
    4) Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

    Congrats!!!


    Phyllis
    phollyphlox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are adorable!! :) I love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete