CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
I want to Thank Scrapbooks & Stuff for sponsoring my Wacky Wednesday challenges! Wait till you see the Special this week!!! I Love it! It's a Clear Acrylic Album made with the word LOVE! Just in time to scrapbook those super special Valentine's Day Pictures! Check out the **WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIAL** at their store. The special will only be LIVE through 11:59pm EST on Thursday! Don't miss out! CLICK HERE for the special!
Now on to the Winner of the Pink Cricut Spatula Kit!! Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY winner was selected via Random.org. Random.org selected #46 The Lucky Winner of the Pink Cricut Spatula Kit is...
Please send your mailing address to email@example.com so I can ship out your blog candy. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats!
Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! Can you believe this is my 25th Wacky Wednesday?? time has flown by! This week it was all about Valentines Day and Team #1 ROCKED!!! Team #1 consists of Momo & Gloria and this week they are being joined by Gloria from Oma's Crafts! They were asked to create anything Valentine's Day Themed! If you click on their names it will take you to their blogs and you can see the recipes and or instructions. Stop by their blogs and show them some love! I can't wait to see what you create this theme. Check these out!
Now Let's find out a little bit about This Week's Guest Designer!
This weeks Blog candy is:
The awesome stuff listed below from the
Echo Park Sweet Summertime Collection
- Alpha Stickers
- Cardstock Stickers
- 6 papers (Journal Card, Flower Garden, Pinwheels, Raspberry Delight, Summer Arglye & Citrus Circle)
S&S has $7.50 flat rate shipping. CLICK HERE to check out the WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIAL and More! This weeks Wacky Wednesday Special is a Clear Acrylic Love Album Pictured Below:
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday February 15th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Email me letting me if know you want to be a Guest Designer. send the email to email@example.com
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!