Friday, February 11, 2011

Winner of the Lots of Love Blog Hop!

CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday
CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a fabulous Friday! I am glad that the weekend has arrived and what better way to celebrate a FRIDAY than with announcing a winner! Sorry it took me so long to post but Random.org has selected #30!


Scrapnatic said...

sew very cute!! I love the thread you added!!


Tracy contact me at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will send you the Pink by Design Gift Certificate!

Don't forget to check out The Craft Hot Spot for all the Fun Events!



3 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners and the craft hot spot is fabulous ! thanks to you and momo for coming up with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's and maybe another time I'll give you a run for your money. Ha Ha just joking I'm glad you won.
    Sincerely
    Donna Scrapp'n Nana
    http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!!

    I have a giveaway on my blog if you'd come by I'd appreciate it! Thanks!! http://ericaqscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete