CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
It's Time for another Wacky Wednesday!!! Don't forget to check the Deal from my sponsor Scrapbooks & Stuff!
Now let's start things off with the WINNER Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY winner was Random.org selected #12. The Lucky Winner of the The Pink Tool Kit is...
Jeanne please send your mailing address to email@example.com so I can ship out your Cartridge. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats Jeanne!
Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This week the teams is a little different Meriah amd Momo switched this week since there were some scheduling conflicts. I love that my girls are so flexible! So this week you will see projects from Meriah, Gloria & This week's guest designer Sarah!!!! This weeks Challenge is to make anything Farm Themed! If you click on their names it will take you to their blogs and you can see the recipes and or instructions. Stop by their blogs and show them some love! I can't wait to see what you create with this theme! Check these out!
Let's get to know this Week's Guest Designer!
I have been a Stay-at-home Mom for almost 3 years now. Before, I “retired,” and became a stay-at-home-mom…I was a Special Education Teacher. I loved my job, but knew that my kids were going to grow up too fast!
This weeks Blog candy is:
A 3-Pack of Stickles!
Sponsored by Scrapbooks & Stuff!
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIALS! THEY WILL BE LIVE THROUGH THURSDAY AT 11:59 PM! CLICK HERE to check it out!
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday March 1st (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Email me letting me if know you want to be a Guest Designer. send the email to email@example.com
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!