Friday, February 4, 2011

Pink by Design Friday!!! Project #11

CLICK HERE for the The Love is in the Air Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for another Pink by Design Friday! I am so happy to be posting today with all of the New Designers! Wanna Check them out? Go to Pinkcricut.com and go check out all the super awesome projects. We are all using the new Stamp Sets that are being released tonight at 7:30 CST on Ustream! I will be there hope to see you all there too! Well here is my project and I hope you enjoy this sneak peak!


Recipe for my Card: All Things Grow Better with Love
Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
Glam Pink Stickles *NEW*
Xmas Red Stickles
Sakura White Gel Pen
Post it Craft Paper
Pure Poppy - Paper Trey Ink Cardstock
Cloud Paper - Echo Park Sweet Summer Time
White Satin Ribbon - Michaels
Button

Don't forget to join Sarah tonight for her Stamp Release tonight at 7:30pm CST. CLICK HERE

Happy Crafting!

17 comments:

  1. I love this card. So pretty and bright colors that pop! Beautiful.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The papers are great! I hope to join the ustream tonight. Can't wait to see what is new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card...I love those flowers...TFS..:)

    nicolleatnicollelovesscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, I am already a follower. pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!I can't wait to see the rest of the releases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE this card. It's sooooo pretty. Great card to have on display:)Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe sweet card and i will be watching the new release or pink cricut releaseso excited calebwmartin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card !
    Have a great Friday ;-)
    Maria ELena.-
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!!! Course I pretty much love EVERYTHING you do. Left you something on my blog...please check out the last two posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! TFS Susan shanna13@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paula,

    What a pretty card!!! :) Which cartridge did you use to make the heart base? Was it done on your Gypsy? I love it!

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete