Monday, February 28, 2011

Pink by Design Sneak Peak!!!

CLICK HERE for CCCC

Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing with you a Sneak peak of a stamp off of a set that Sarah is releasing this Friday!!! I hope you will join us on the USTREAM! Check back on Friday for a Link to the USTREAM! Here is a card I made with one of Sarah's new sets... Wait till you see them!

Here is my Card:
I used a new Pink by Design Stamp Set being released on Friday along with the SVGcuts.com file Graduation Elements.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK BACK FOR THE USTREAM INFO ON FRIDAY!

Meriah & I had some scheduling issues this week. So we are extending last week's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge using the Paisley Cartrdige through March 6th CLICK HERE to join. The Cartridge that won for the Next CCCC is Stretch Your Imagination! So get Started! can't wait to see your projects!

Happy Crafting,

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the sentiment :0), I can't wait for Friday! Have a blessed day.
    Hugs, Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Can't wait for Friday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card

    Thank you for sharing,
    Teri

    teri dot barefoot at gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete