Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Craft Hot Spot!

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well! Happy Sunday! We are heading to a friends house for Super Bowl Sunday. I don't have a Project for you today. But I did want to tell all my followers New & Old that Momo (Made By Momo) and I. Launched our new venture on February 1st and I want to make sure you are all following The Craft Hot Spot. We will have 2 weekly posts on Mondays and Thursdays letting you know wha't going on in the world of crafting! Come Check it out today if you haven't all ready. There are tons of giveaways that are still going on. Believe it or not we reached 500 followers in less than a Week! Thank you to all our followers! Click below to be directed to the Craft Hot Spot.



Be Sure to submit your upcoming events!

Happy Crafting,

3 comments:

  1. Your the best partner a girl could have! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do with the website! I've always been an admire of this website, I'm going to pass on the stylish blogger award to you. Swing by my blog to pick it up!
    bakingupcarfts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula - I wanted to tell you how helpful your new blog has been this weekend. So many blog hops - so little time :) I kept forgetting which ones I had done so I would go back to the Craft Hot Spot to figure it out. Thanks again so much for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete