CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge
I want to Thank Scrapbooks & Stuff for sponsoring my Wacky Wednesday challenges! I am so happy to have an official Wacky Wednesday Sponsor! Check out the **WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIAL** at their store. The special will only be LIVE through 11:59pm EST on Thursday! Don't miss out! CLICK HERE for the special!
Now let's start things off with the WINNER Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY winner was Random.org selected #46. The Lucky Winner of the Disney Classic Cartridge is...
Pam please send your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can ship out your Cartridge. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats Pam!
Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! Team #2 is back and and I can't wait to show you their Projects!! Team #2 which consists of Meriah & Megan will be joined by this weeks Guest Designer Barb! Seeing as the color Challenge was so successful we went with another Color Challenge. They could create anything using the colors Yellow (my favorite color), Blue and White. If you click on their names it will take you to their blogs and you can see the recipes and or instructions. Stop by their blogs and show them some love! I can't wait to see what you create with this color combo! Check these out!
This Week's Guest Designer!
This weeks Blog candy is:
Pink Cricut Spatula Set!
Sponsored by the fabulous Scrapbooks & Stuff!
S&S has $7.50 flat rate shipping. CLICK HERE to check out the WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIAL and More! This weeks Wacky Wednesday Special are the
Glimmer Mist™ Stencil Kit w/ 3 Mists
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at email@example.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday February 8th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Email me letting me if know you want to be a Guest Designer. send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!