Friday, March 4, 2011

Pink by Design Friday!!!

Click HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone!


I hope you are having a fabulous week! Today the We are all making Treat/Gift bags or boxes. I got this super Cute SVG from SVGcuts.com and I fell in love! I love St. Patty's Day! I used a sentiment in the Pink by Design Spring has Sprung Stamp Set. Here is my St. Patty's Day Treat box:



Recipe for this Treat Bag:
Pink by Design - Spring has Sprung Stamp Set
Charm & Chance - SVGcuts.com
All Cardstock is Recolletions & Core'dinations
Colorbox - White Ink


Wanna see more awesome projects? Click Here to head on over to The Pink by Design Store

Also Tonight is Sarah's Ustream at 7:30 CST Here is the link. Hope to see you there! Click HERE to see The Recorded Ustream


3 comments:

  1. Love this Paula! You, Momo, Cristina and Sarah have got me wanting MTC or Sure Cuts ALot!!!! I would love it if you could do a tutorial on it! I am NOT a computer person, so I need to see if it is easy to run! Thanks for all you do! Hope to see you tonight at Sarah's uStream!
    Love, GlendaLea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Paula, luv it, trying hard not to want SCAL,you & Sarah are not helping!!! LLL I want to make bag, so I guess will have to figure out on gypsy! LLL TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute card. TFS Cathie

    ReplyDelete