Monday, March 14, 2011

CCCC #9 - LIFE'S A BEACH


Hello Everyone,

Well today is Monday and that means its time for another Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. This week the polls showed that Life's a Beach had won as This week's cartridge you can find the Mr.Linky, the winner from last week, and the Poll for next weeks cartridges over at my friend Meriah's Blog you can go to her blog by clicking HERE!

I went with a card this week

Here is the card I made featuring the Pink By Design - Aloha Stamp Set:
Head on over to Meriah's Blog for full details by CLICKING HERE!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. I won last week's challenge and I wanted to say " thanks!" love your card too! I hope to play this week too!
    Esigmon at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card if fabulous!! Makes me want to schedule a vacation to the back yard with a cocktail in my hand...only if the weather would shape up in Cali. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pineapple! Just seeing it makes me want something tropical. Next sunny day, that's it I'm making something with an umbrella in it!! Great card. Such a cute sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute!! :) I love that cartridge! It was the very first one I ever bought :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card.. LOVE that sentiment!! Hope to join in this week!
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card...could go for one of them!!!
    TFS! Hope to join the challenge this week.
    Sherrie K.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete