Monday, March 7, 2011

CCCC #8 - Stretch Your Imagination

Hi Everyone,

Well Meriah and I are back!!! Welcome to Week #8 of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). Two weeks ago Meriah at Two Scraptastic Gals hosted the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #7 - Paisley. We will be alternating weeks. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be here. Don't forget to vote for Next Week's Cartridge. The Poll is over on the right hand side. Now on to the Winner from the 7th CCCC! This person will have an entry into the Cartridge Giveaway TOMORROW!

Random.org selected #34 The Winner is:

Jennifer - Confessions of a Scrapaholic

Missy you have now won an entry into the Cartridge giveaway on March 8th. The cartridge for February Challenges will be the Preserves Cricut Cartridge!

So far the winners for February are:
CCCC#5 - Missy - Quick Chick Designs
CCCC#6 - Kerri - Big Smiles from KBear
CCCC#7 - Jennifer - Confessions of a Scrapaholic

Ladies be sure to tune in tomorrow to see which one of you won the Preserves Cartridge!!!

Now on to this week's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. The Cartridge was picked by our followers... The Cartridge is Stretch Your Imagination! Here are Mine and Meriah's Projects:

Check out Meriah's Card!
Recipe for Meriah's card:
Stretch Your Imagination- Cricut Cartridge
Cosmo Cricket - Patterned Paper
Recollections - Cardstock
Ribbon from Michaels


Here is my project!
Recipe for this Card:
Stretch Your Imagination- Cricut Cartridge
Colorbok - White Cardstock
Studio G - Pink Ink
Studio G - Brown Ink


If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Meriah and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Meriah posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday - Sunday. On Monday's along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday March 13th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.



32 comments:

  1. Cute!!!!Great cards!! Cant wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am gonna participate, but kinda confused on the cart, is it rock princess or stretch your imagination?

    Your cards are great!

    http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not played with this cart in some time so I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I especially love the mommy to be one :) Thanks for sharing and congrats to the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards!!! You girls always do GREAT work:-) Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might join. Thanks for the challenge!
    Esigmon at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge! Love both cards!!
    Sherrie K
    sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a fun challenge and really made me think. It had been a long time since I have really used this cartridge. I had a great time making this card and look forward to more of your challenges. Thanks

    Lisa Scrappingpinklady
    http://www.scrappingpinklady.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards. Another great challenge- thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula so sorry it when I tried to link my card, it linked an old one can you please remove my first entry. The second is correct! Thank you. I apologize again. Still trying to get used to this stuff.

    mlenclade at gmail dot com

    http://nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOur cards a great. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Paula, I was so glad to pull out this cart and dust it off!!

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Didn't quite have that cartridge, but I loved the little baby card you did, so I made a baby page with another cartridge :) Thanks for the fun challenge though!

    - Rayna
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute cards, you ladies give so much inspiration. Stretch is one of my favorite cartridges.
    http:/cardstockscissorsandglue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy participating everyone has made such great cards. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can we post more than one project? Thanks :)

    rmbhenry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just got this cart recently and it's the first time I used it. Had fun. Thanks.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just linked my project. Thanks for the challenge! Bug Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm #16. This was a fun challenge. I love this cart and I definitely don't use it enough.

    http://acaffeinatedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for the challenge -- I love SYI!! Love your cards and can't wait to see what everyone else creates!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the challenge...I had a lot of fun!!! Sherrie K.
    sherriescraps.bolgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the challenge, I loved revisting this cart!!
    Cindy
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love tall of the icons and the trees on this cartridge. I think I will use it some more. Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  24. I posted my entry for this week's challenge. Seems the baby stroller was a popular cut from that cartridge!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for the challenge! Love it!
    Lsia

    ReplyDelete
  26. It was good to dust off this cartridge & use it! Thanks for the challenge!
    comopark@roadrunner.com
    http://comopark1886.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fun challenge!! Thanks for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just submitted mine! Love everyones projects beyond adorable! So excited! Can be seen on my blog as well!
    www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com
    arebori0204@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just made it! Thanks for these challenges. I just love your projects.

    ReplyDelete