Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #30 - St. Patrick's Day!

CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone,

It's Time for another Wacky Wednesday!!! This Week Scrapbooks & Stuff has extended the Bind it All Deal!! The Pink Bind it all for $54.99! That's a great deal! Don't miss out!!! & The Clear Acrylic Album for $10.99 as the WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIAL! Come and check it out! CLICK HERE to head on over to the Store!

Now let's start things off with the WINNER Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY winner was Random.org selected #18. The Lucky Winner of the Pink Cricut Spatula Kit is...


Theresa please send your mailing address to morethanfavors@gmail.com so I can ship out your Prize. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats Theresa!

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This week the team looks a tad bit different. Megan will be joining us again in two weeks so i decided to post with Meriah and our Guest Designer Suzanne! This weeks Challenge is to make anything that is St. Patricks Day Themed! If you click on their names it will take you to their blogs and you can see the recipes and or instructions. Stop by their blogs and show them some love! I can't wait to see your St. Patty's Day Projects! Check these out!

CLICK HERE for more information on this project


Here is my Card:


Let's get to know this Week's Guest Designer!
My Name is Suzy. I am a 28 year old wife, dog mom, and first grade teacher. I love scrapbooking our life's memories and sharing them with others.
Look at this adorable layout that Suzy Created!
CLICK HERE for more information on this project


This weeks Blog candy is:
The Ever so Popular Pink Cricut Spatula Kit!!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIALS! THEY WILL BE LIVE THROUGH THURSDAY AT 11:59 PM! CLICK HERE to check it out!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday March 29th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting,

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the challenge and congrats to last weeks winner!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout for the guest designer Suzy....what a cutie with the cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge. I just posted my entry http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/ come by and see it. I am a follower and will be sharing on my facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can please delete entry #4? I had a blonde moment and messed up my links....thanks! And sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just posted my link for more details please check out my blog at Morefunscraps.blogspot.com. Thanks for the challenge. Also please follow me if you do not already

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted my entry. I am so glad I am able to participate! The DT did an awesome job!!

    TFS!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge. I love to play along! Happy St. Patty's Day to you!
    Kathlee
    http://kathleessnippitsncrictuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting another great challenge! Happy St.Patricks Day!
    Jennifer H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that layout is too cute!! :) Great job ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy St. Patrick's Day

    Ruby
    http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    Paula, please check my blog for a brand new blog award!

    http://beckscricards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Beautiful creations ladies!
    Thanks for inspiring me today :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meg says Hi! She was really excited to be entering her card in your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paula that diaper cake you made is just to die for!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Paula

    SO glad I found your challenge, I just added a darling card I made for St Patty's day.
    Bonnie
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete