Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #29 - Color Challenge


CLICK HERE for Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone,

I want to Thank Scrapbooks & Stuff for sponsoring my Wacky Wednesday challenges! Wait till you see the Special this week!!! Check out the **WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIAL** at their store. The special will only be LIVE through 11:59pm EST on Thursday! Don't miss out! CLICK HERE for the special!

Now on to the Winner of the Pink by Design $15 Gift Certificate! Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY winner was selected via Random.org. Random.org selected #22 The Lucky Winner of the Pink by Design $15 Gift Certificate is...

Kirsten - My Fantabulous Life

Kirsten Please send me an email and I will get your certificate over to you. My email address is morethanfavors@gmail.com. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats!

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This week it's a Color Challenge! The colors are Purple, Green & Yellow! Momo & Gloria are being joined by Lezlye from Ink & Paper Creations! They were asked to create anything using the colors Purple, Green & Yellow. If you click on their names it will take you to their blogs and you can see the recipes and or instructions. Stop by their blogs and show them some love! I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge. Check these out!

CLICK HERE for more information on this project


CLICK HERE for more information on this project

Now Let's find out a little bit about This Week's Guest Designer!
My name is Lezlye Lauterbach, I have been a crafter all my life! Paper Crafts has stuck the longest. Started in High Schoolwith Scrapbooking, The rubber-stamping took over and then when the Cricut came out I became obsessed! I create everyday and post to my blog lezlyes.blogspot.com.

CLICK HERE for more information on this project


This weeks Blog candy is:
A Pink Cricut Spatula Kit

CLICK HERE to check out the WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIAL and More! This week they have a Bind it All for 54.99!!! Come by and check it out!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday March 15th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Email me letting me if know you want to be a Guest Designer. send the email to morethanfavors@gmail.com
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Happy Crafting,

29 comments:

  1. These are great colors for a challenge! And great cards ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors - great challenge...Thanks so much!

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun colors! Thanks for another great challenge!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i dont have the spatula,hubby bought me the kit because walmart didnt have the spatula .
    Great cards!!

    mitch1066@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge once again. Would not have thought to put these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and a super fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge. Awesome job DT.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I like how the shadowing shows up against the white background. Nicely done.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colors!~ http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Dt's awesome creations as well as everybody elses to. A great challenge. Im so glad I found you and could play along

    http://www.scrappingpinklady.com

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the Design Teams Projects... they all came out great! Such pretty colors! Thanks for the challenge! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the fun! All of the projects look great!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the challenge, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These colors go together so well, I really enjoyed this challenge.
    comopark@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the blog candy!! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    http://acaffeinatedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job on all the cards!!! I had fun playing in the challenge:) Thanks!!
    Sherrie k.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I stumbled across your blog and I love it. New follower here :-)
    Cant wait to participate in the challenges :-)

    www.misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Paula,

    I love this challenge!! I made a wonderful springy card. I hope it's okay... I used your inspiration colors but other colors too. You didn't say to ONLY use Purple Green and Yellow so I thought my card would qualify!!

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These colors are perfect for spring (and baby projects too!) Thanks for the challenges, they have inspired me so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Paula thanks for another great challenge I had fun with it, I haven't been feeling my best the past few weeks and doing these challenges have helped me get thur the feelings I've been having so hugs honey and thank you Debbie
    debbiewilson62@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. The planter looks real. It is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for letting me play along this week - I had a blast!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Wacky Wednesday challenges. Thanks for hosting them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am becoming a Wacky Wednesday challenge addict! I love seeing everyone's fabulous projects and I have so much fun making them myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for another great challenge! Love the colour choices!
    Jennifer H

    ReplyDelete