Friday, March 18, 2011

Pink by Design Friday!!!

CLICK HERE for The Music Blog Hop
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday Challenge
CLICK HERE for CCCC!

Well it's that time again! Pink by Design Friday! This week we were to create something that wasn't a card... it's should be easy for someone who was originally a scrapbooker... right? well Card Making is like an addiction! I love doing it and although this Scrapbook page is super simple and I LOVE IT! it was hard for me... No Cricut Cuts (another thing that is hard for me). So here it is:




Recipe for my 8x8 scrapbook page:
Pink by Design - Our Mothers Stamp Set
My Mind's Eye - All Girl Rub on
All the Paper is from my scraps
Flowers are from Imaginisce
Button from Michaels
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink

Be sure to head on over to Sarah's Blog to see the other great projects! CLICK HERE!

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. WOO HOO, So glad to finally see a scrapbook page. I have been waiting for this. I would love to see more scrapbook pages. Maybe you can do a scrapbooking page everyday two or three days. I would really like that.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty page Paula! I am loving those sentiments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is wonderful...I am always amazed what I love when I do not sue my Cricut..mostly because I think the cricut has made me better overall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your lo. I can't believe your one sentiment A Mother Understands what a child does not say. I haven't heard that before and I just saw it about an hour away at an Amish Market I went to for the first time.

    -Chris
    Chris.Pickul@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, this is gorgeous! Love the sayings!!
    Great job...you made it look effortless!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a cute cute layout! TFS.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete