Saturday, July 2, 2011

BLOGAVERSARY WINNERS!



Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the Delay on Posting the Winners! I want to thank you all for stopping by on my BLOGAVERSARY! You are all the ones that make what I do so much fun! So I want to hear more of what YOU want to see! Shoot me an email. Let me know what you want to see. :)

Well Now on to the winners!

The Winner of Pink by Design - Just the Ticket Stamp Set is...


The Winner of the Groovy Times Cricut Cartridge is...


The Winner of the $15 giftcard to Michaels is...


The Winner of the Stampendous Giltzy Glitter is...


Congratulations ladies! Please send me an email with your address so i can get your prizes out to you. You can email me morethanfavors@gmail.com. Don't forget to check back tomorrow as it is my Pink by Design - Posting day!

Happy Crafting!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Paula! And congrats to Viviana, Kris, and Shirley too! Yay!!! Happy 4th of July to all as well!

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the winners!
    Miranda :)
    http://www.nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete