Monday, July 11, 2011

CCCC #24 - Don Juan

Hi Everyone,

Before we get started I want to thank everyone for all the Well Wishes! My Knee feels much better but I wont be back to 100% until I have my surgery.

Today is Monday and that means its time for another Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. Last week the polls showed that Don Juan had won as This week's cartridge! you can find the Mr.Linky, the winner from last week, and the Poll for next weeks cartridges over at my friend Meriah's Blog Tattered Time you can go to her blog by clicking HERE!


Here is the mini wall hanging I made that features two Pink by Design Background Stamps. Cloudy Days & Distressed Wood
Head on over to Meriah's Blog for full details by CLICKING HERE!

Be Sure to check back tomorrow for MORE
Pink by Design Awesomeness!

Did you know that Pink by Design now has a Blog with new projects everyday? Also there are challenges on the Message Board! Don't miss out on the Christmas in July Challenge! Click Here to join!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute wall hangling Paula. Hope you get better soon, but take it easy until then. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, you created such an amazing card...so cute. You did a FABULOUS hob! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete