Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wacky Wednesday!


Hi Everyone!

For those of you that don't know I have had a stressful week I injured my knee about a week ago and had an MRI done and found out Yesterday that I have a Complete tear of the ACL in my left Knee. I found out that it will require surgery. I am a little sad because of the surgery but it is what it is. I have been a super Clumsy my whole life so this is just one of many on my long list of injuries.

I am extending the Wacky Wednesday Challenge for another week I am sorry I didnt have to time to get a challenge prepared. I am allowing 2 projects for this Challenge. So if you already made a Project you can make a completely different one using the colors red, white & Blue and link up. the Challenge will run through Tuesday July 12th.

I also want to apologize for not posting the winner to the CCCC Challenge. I am telling you it has been Crazy. So here is the winner for the Month of June!


Shannen please send me an email with your email address and I will get your cartridge out to you. My email address is morethanfavors@gmail.com Congrats Shannen!

Happy Crafting Everyone!!!


8 comments:

  1. Paula so sorry to hear about your ACL and the surgery you need. I have had multiple knee surgeries as I emailed you. Make sure you ask for an ice machine. If you can get one to bring home it is a God send. Praying for you and that you heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your knee:( If there's anything I can help you with just ring me up. I wish you the best and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it easy and speaking from expirence with knees...do whatever they tell you for rehab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bummer! Sorry to hear that:( I hope for the best for you and will keep you in prayer!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon! We'll all be here for the next challenge when you're better. Shannen just got out of hospital herself so this will be GREAT news for her!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Paula
    Thanks so much! I sent you an email yesterday. Hope we're both on the road to recovery asap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, I wish you a speedy recovery! Try to relax and think about healing properly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your injury! I have had my fair share of knee problems so I empathize. I hope you will stop by my blog for a little pick-me-up, I have an award for you!
    Cheers!
    jana

    janabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete