Friday, July 29, 2011

CLICK HERE for CCCC
CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday


 

Today– we are going to do something a little bit different on the Pink by Design Facebook page!!


 
We are going to do a Pink by Design Fan Flash Friday :)
What is PBD Fan Flash Friday?  It is a chance for you to show off your crafting and also a way to enter to win a prize!!

To kick it off– we will be giving away  1  Lovely Floral cartridge to someone who enters!


How do you enter?  Just upload a project (preferably with a PBD stamp, but it doesn’t have to have one) on the PBD Facebook page– after you see mine go up!  Be watching for it–so you are ready!!

Then- later on in the weekend we will pick a winner!! :)


 
I can’t wait to share my project with you–since this was the first time Sarah, Meriah and I got to craft together.
Don’t forget tonight is the Ustream at 8:00 CST HERE – we will be releasing some new stamp sets, chatting and doing some giveaways!
Also– if you are in the area–join us for the Meet n Greet at Memory Bound, in Ankeny at 7:oo pm

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm hoping to be there tonight on my computer not in person. Although I wish I could be with the ya famous creaters. I hope ya are having fun. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to wish you Happy Blogaversay to you. And many more.
    Have a great time this weekend :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete