Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary Pink by Design

Hi Everyone!

I hope you have been enjoying the hourly posts! I know I have. I want to take a minute to Say Happy Anniversary to Sarah & Kyle! I am happy to say that I have loved being with you guys since the beginning... It has been truly been great seeing you grow as a company. I hope to continue on this Journey with you! I also want to thank you for opening up your hearts and your home to me. I have really enjoyed this weekend in Iowa. I all of a sudden have this new found love for corn... Meriah look its corn! Hahahaha!

So here is a Thank you card that I made using the Distressed Music Background Stamp & the circle label set!



I had so much fun this weekend! I wish you could have all been here!

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I am OBSESSED with music stamps!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol……… CORN;-) Your to funny Paula! The Thank You cards are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I need that stamp! My parents are both musicians... I love it!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! it has that classy look! you did a great job stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the card and I'm glad you fun. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so great to meet you Paula. LOVED your make n take on saturday. In Iowa we all just live in the middle of a big ol' cornfield!
    papermemories4u @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete