Monday, July 4, 2011

CCCC #23 - Wildcard

Click Here for Wacky Wednesday
Hi Everyone,

First off I want to wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July!!! Welcome to Week #22 of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). Last week
Meriah at Tattered Time hosted the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #22 - Tags, Bags, Boxes & More. If you are new to the Challenges Meriah and I alternate weeks. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be here. Don't forget to vote for Next Week's Cartridge. The Poll is over on the right hand side. Now on to the Winner from the 22nd CCCC! This person will have an entry into the Cartridge Giveaway on Tuesday July 5th!

Random.org selected #12 The Winner is:


Barb you have now won an entry into the Cartridge giveaway for June. This months cartridge is Summer in Paris! Be sure to tune in tomorrow to see the winner... Here are the winners for the Month of June are:



Now on to this week's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. The Cartridge was picked by our followers The Cartridge is Wildcard! Here are Mine and Meriah's Projects:

Check out
Meriah's Card!


Here is my Card!

If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Meriah and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Meriah posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday - Sunday. On Monday's along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday July 11th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for Stamptastic Tuesday!!!

Happy Crafting!

23 comments:

  1. Great challenge! I forgot what a great cart this is. Really had fun exploring it again today and making both a card and envelope for my stash. Thanks for the inspiration and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the inspiration and the push to keep on making time to craft!
    Miranda :)
    http://nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm so glad to have made this entry. Thanks for the inspiration and challenge. Smooches... Felicia (#4)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time using this cartridge! Thanks for the encouragement! Donna
    comopark @ roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your challenges. Thanks for the fun. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome challenge. I love the Wild Card cart, but seldom use it alone! This was quite tricky!
    www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a great challenge! I often neglect this cartridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge! I don't have Wildcard, so I had to substitute with the card feature on Stretch Your Imagination. Love the samples! It makes me want the cartridge even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge...had to blow the dust off the cartridge before I used it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another FUN challenge! Thanks:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fun challenge, and the opportunity to use Wild Card again! :)
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower! Love the idea of using different cartridges!! Great idea!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower! I found this site though Amy (Redheadedcrafter). Thanks for the chance to show our creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the challenge and a reminder that I have some carts begging me to use them.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great challenge, enjoyed using Wild Card again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Projects Gals! I still love Wild Card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry I linked up wrong! I hope you can delete #22.
    Thanks
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pick for the Challenge, because it definetly was. Not a cartridge that I use much of. Maybe once or twice. Everyone did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Wild Card cartridge and use it very often! I am a new follower. Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank You for another fun challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for featuring this card for the challenge! I had fun.

    Jamie
    oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete