Saturday, July 23, 2011

"Pink By Design" Event at Memory Bound in Iowa!

I am so excited to announce that Memory Bound will be hosting PINK BY DESIGN's 1st Anniversary event and I will be there!!! If you are in or around the IOWA area I would love to meet you! Here is the calendar of events!

Friday, July 29 - 7-9pm
** Meet & Greet With Sarah from Pink by Design, Meriah from Tattered Time, Elizabeth from 217 Creations and Momo from Made by Momo (pending because she got called for Jury Duty)

** Trunk SHOW - see all their great projects!
** Product DEBUT of Pink By Design's newest stamp release - see them 1st here!
**
LIVE broadcast via UStream from here at Memory Bound at 8pm

Saturday, July 30 - 12-3pm
** Meet & Greet with Sarah from Pink by Design, Meriah from Tattered Time, Elizabeth from 217 Creations and Momo from Made by Momo (pending because she got called for Jury Duty)

** Trunk show - see all their great projects!
** FREE Make-n-Take projects with the Pink By Design team


Check out Memory Bound's Website!

Check out their Facebook Page as well!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm excited to meet all of you! Not sure if I'll be there Friday or Sat.- but I will be there sometime FOR SURE!

    JulieK
    http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited! I am going to try to make it down from Mason City on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete