Sunday, July 3, 2011

Relaxing on a Sunday.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Today is my posting day over at Pink by Design I really love that everyday there is some kind inspiration... These girls are all so talented! My Original Project didn't work out so I went with a Non-Cricut Birthday card. It seems that everytime I have a birthday I am rushing to make a card. You would think with all the cards I have made I would have a reserve of Birthday cards... Well apperantly not! So here is a Card to add to my Stash!

I have had a box of Transparencies for about 6 months now (probably more) and I have been wanting to do something with them. So I decided that I wanted to make a card with a window and stamp it with my favorite Background stamp... Paisley!

Recipe for this Card:
DCWV - Lemon Flower Stack
Bazzill Cardstock
Staz-On Jet Black Ink
Transparency Film
Recollections Edge Punch

Dont forget to join the Pink By Design Challenge on the Message Board CLICK HERE to join the fun :)

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. oh wow such a beatiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Paula. Glad to know I'm not the only one who always rushes to make a B-Day card at the last minute. We've got to work on building up a stash girlfriend...lol. Again, your card is Beautiful! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete