Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #46 - Christmas in July

CLICK HERE for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Well today is my last day in Miami until Sunday Night! Tomorrow Morning I am IOWA bound for the Pink by Design Anniversary Celebration! Complete with a Ustream from the Memory Bound Scrapbook Store! I am so excited to be a Part of this SUPER SPECIAL CELEBRATION! If you are in the area be sure to stop by we would love to meet you!

Now let's start things off with the WINNER Last weeks WACKY WEDNESDAY winner was selected via Random.org #2. The Lucky Winner of the 3 Pack of Stickles is...


Tonia please send your mailing address to morethanfavors@gmail.com so I can ship out prize. Also please feel free to grab the Wacky Wednesday winner button that is on the right hand side to proudly display on your blog! Congrats Tonia!

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday!!! This week it is all about Christmas! I can tell you that it is my favorite Holiday and this week Gloria & Momo are showing their love for this Holiday as well! isn't their projects just adorable! I can't wait to see what you all Make. This week's Challenge will run for 2 Weeks so there will be plenty of time to enter!!

CLICK HERE for more information on this projects

CLICK HERE for more information on this Project

This week's Blog Candy is...
Doodlebug Design - Paper Plus Value Pack!

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Tuesday August 9th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Tune in tomorrow for Winners and More!!!!

Happy Crafting,

24 comments:

  1. These are some beautiful designs Paula. Have a safe trip. With this much time, how can I not enter. See you on Ustream. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Creations Ladies! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this...I just love making Christmas projects in the middle of the year, especially when it's hot...LOL
    Thanks also for all your inspirations.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects! Thanks for the challenge. I'm happy I could enter this week!


    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for offering the challenge.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time in IOWA :) Still dont have a cricut but I love all the great inspiration from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Christmas!!!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I made #9, my favorites number. Great projects. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice prize. Thanks for all your fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun challenge. It was great to break out my Christmas supplies in July :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great way to get my Christmas cards done early and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Christmas in July! It was great doing this layout. It got me in the Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome projects...what a fun challenge!n Kinda strange at first making Christmas things, but enjoyed it:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  16. So happy to be able to participate in this challenge :)

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful projects! I hope you two have a fun and safe trip. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for such a fun challenge. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi this is Great challenge. thanks thanks thanks . Many more on the way I hope. I have a great idea for the next one. Maybe : insects ? Love Hannah my cardtastic blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really appreciate participating your challenges. thanks for doing them each week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Entered mu Christmas in July card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshine HoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete